Something that was mentioned in passing at rehearsal kind of gave me pause. Even though I know from looking at my dashboard that people are, if not reading these, at least are clicking on them, it tends to make me self-conscious that I have an audience of some kind. (That that audience is international makes no sense to me. The U.S. I get, but [according to Google], I have page views from Czechia, Germany, India, Spain, the UAE, Brazil, Canada, Ukraine, and “Unknown Region” [which, I suppose, could be the extreme west side of midtown].) Anyway, with that in mind, let me plunge in to Friday. Since we bid a fond adieu to the 29 th Street studios on Thursday, we were back in the bar for a farewell session there. We had a staggered call, which meant that not everyone was called the whole rehearsal. Things began with Gabriel (or “GG,” as I guess he’s going to be called) being called first for some solo work. Since he plays Howard W. Campbell, Jr., he’s got the heaviest line- and work...
Comments
Post a Comment